Student Disability Services assists Westminster University students in all residence hall related accommodations. These accommodations may include but are not limited to:

  • Providing a single or separate room
  • Adjustments to campus meal plans
  • Adjustments for severe allergies

Service and Emotional Support Animals

Service animals (as defined by the ADA) are welcome on campus and in the residence halls. Residential students must notify Residence Life in writing at least three business days prior to arrival. This can be done in an email to Emotional support animals must be approved as an accommodation for the residence halls and are not allowed in other areas of campus where pets are prohibited.