All Westminster University faculty, staff, and students traveling outside of the United States for university-related reasons must register their travel for the university's insurance purposes.

  • All travel must be registered prior to departure.
  • Travelers should update their registrations as additional information becomes available or changes occur during travel.
  • Students and faculty participating in Westminster-sponsored group programs (May Term Study Experience or graduate international trips) are not required to register individually.