Performing Arts Events
Westminster’s Performing Arts programs provide a meaningful cultural connection between talented students and the Sugar House community. Enjoy one of the many upcoming performances firsthand, from live theatre to immersive dance ensemble experiences.
Westminster faculty, staff, and students can receive one free ticket to each campus production, excluding fundraising events. To reserve your free ticket, simply use your college email address when you register for an event and the first ticket to any show that you add to your cart will be free.
Before coming to campus, review guidelines for being on campus. Do not come to campus if you are sick or are advised to get tested for COVID-19.
Westminster faculty, staff, and students receive weekly updates about performing arts productions in the Campus Events and Westminster Weekly emails.
Community members can join the Westminster Performing Arts mailing list.
Free parking for performances can be found in the North Parking Garage located at 1700 South and 1200 East. The parking garage is adjacent to the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts, making for easy access.
Wheelchair access to the Jewett Center for the Performing Arts is found in 2 places:
- On the west side of the building, through the ground floor of the North Parking Structure
- On the main floor on the east side of the building
Wheelchair access to the Vieve Gore Concert Hall is on the main floor. Wheelchair access to the Dumke Student Theatre and the Courage Theatre is on the ground floor.
Elevator access is available to all
- Food and drink are not allowed in the performance venues.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned completely off as they interfere with recording equipment.
- Unless explicitly stated, children under the age of six are not allowed in the Vieve Gore Concert Hall.
- Those coming to a performance late will be seated between songs or at intermission.
Greek Theatre Festival
Westminster University's Theatre Arts Department organizes Utah's annual Classical Greek Theatre Festival, the oldest Greek theatre festival in the country.