Please complete this form for any hotel, lodging, or leased space (such as labs, athletic courts, classrooms, etc.) used during student travel that is either fully or partially funded by the university. This includes a student using a university-funded travel card to pay for the space. You don't need to fill out a form for each student, but you do need to complete 1 form per hotel or leased space used during the trip. If you have any questions, please email Tony Russell (