After being admitted to Westminster University, the most important step in receiving financial aid is filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will need to complete the FAFSA form before each academic year to receive financial aid from the federal government, as well as some need-based institutional aid. You may become eligible for scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study from the federal government and/or Westminster University.
- The Federal Student Aid Information Center (call, email, or live chat)
- Federal Student Aid's help page
- Federal Student Aid's tips for filling out the FAFSA form
- Federal Student Aid's YouTube channel with instructional videos
Westminster’s financial aid counselors prioritize making the financial aid process easier for you. If you need help completing the FAFSA form, you can:
- Schedule a virtual Microsoft Teams meeting with a financial aid counselor (you will receive a confirmation email after booking)
- Schedule a phone call with a financial aid counselor